Thursday, December 17, 2009

You Are Always Gone Be the One (Mother)

Because of you, my life is go on
Because of you, I feel the true life
Your kiss makes my eyes opened
Your voice makes my ears can listen
Until my lips can says
“I love you, mom…”

When I fall down
When I afraid to look at the world
When my tears cannot stopped
Your smile Mom, that makes me strong

Having mother,
I brave to look at the world
Into your arm, there is calm
Into your eyes, there is true love

I still remember you said
“My daughter is a woman; woman is pearl in the hard shell.
But its shine always lighting, without it has to out”
And now I understand..
Thank you Mom…

You are my star
Far but lightning into my heart
Beautiful..amazing..
Loving you mom, make me forget
When I must cry

No comments:

Post a Comment